Below please find a summary of our health and safety protocol. – A more detailed version can also be downloaded using this link.
The health and wellbeing of our clients have always been our top priority. That’s why we are putting strict measures in place to protect you and our staff. These include:
To help with social distancing please phone us if you want to make an appointment – don’t visit us in person to do this.
It is important to cancel and reschedule your appointment if:
- You feel unwell
- You live with anyone who is unwell
- You have been in contact with anyone who has typical coronavirus symptoms such as a cough, shortness of breath, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- You have recently travelled to an area with high infection rates.
- If you need to cancel no penalty or cancellation fee will apply.
Extra Health and Safety Measures We are taking:
- Please do not come early for your appointment – if you are waiting in the car park, one of the team will come and get you when we are ready for you.
- Our team will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc)
- On arrival you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser – we provide these facilities ourselves.
- Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same – please place any used paper towels and tissues straight in the bin after use. Sanitise or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- There will be no magazines or newspapers to share between clients.
- Preferably we ask you to attend to your appointment alone unless a carer needs to attend with you.
- Team members will be sanitising all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly.
- Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments
- We ask you not to touch any or our retails products unless you are definitely purchasing the item
Kindly note: Masks are a requirement for all treatments, if you do not arrive in your own we will supply one and 60p will be added to your treatment cost.
Thank you for your support and understanding